The Hawaii Travel Advisory was introduced by the governor on Tuesday and outlines specific travel restrictions and advisories that apply to visitors to the state.

The governor’s executive order sets the following limits:Visitors can’t board a plane or train in Hawai’i until July 31, 2019, and no longer than six months before their first flight or train trip.

Hawaii is also prohibited from selling or renting a car or truck to anyone who is over 18 years old.

Housing restrictions include restrictions on rent or rent-to-own, which means residents can’t rent their homes to other residents.

Residents must also adhere to rules to protect the public, including staying at least 30 feet away from homes.

Travel restrictions include:Travel to Hawai’ii, or Hawai’ihi, is prohibited except for travel within the state of Hawaii, the U, U.K., Canada, Iceland, Greenland, the Faroe Islands, the Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Guam, Palau, and U.A.E.

Hawaiian law prohibits the transportation of children under 18 years of age, but the law has exceptions.

The law also allows visitors to have a “personal representative” who can handle all financial matters for them, including paying their tuition.

Residents may also be able to get a personal representative to handle their finances and help with their bills.

Hawthorn residents may have to leave their home for 30 days before traveling to Hawaii, or they can apply for an “exit permit.”

If they do not leave their house within that time period, they can be issued a “provisional permit” and allowed to leave.

Hawtans can only travel between January 1 and March 31.

Those who do not pay rent on their home can apply to the rental board for a “certificate of occupancy.”

The board will then issue a permit to the landlord to vacate the premises, but they must notify the rental owner if the tenant changes their address.

Residents must also follow certain rules while visiting Hawai’ī:Hawaiians who have a medical condition must notify their physician before visiting Hawaii.

Residents can receive an exemption from some of the rules to attend medical appointments or have appointments with a licensed medical provider.

Residents who are traveling with children must be accompanied by their guardian.

Hawakian visitors may need to get permission to stay with a relative who is not an official visitor.

This permission is granted if the visitor is a spouse, child, grandparent, grandchild, grandnephew, or other relative who lives in Hawai`i and is also traveling with the visitor.